- This isn't half bad
- This is actually pretty good
- This is actually very good
- They know much more about this than I do
- This is too short
- Why isn't there much longer stuff?
- How would I know if it's any good though before I commit to reading it?
4/1/2000 Things are moving We've had the letter from Wycliffe about "raising support". They want us to aim that 25% of our income comes from other people by the end of a year, and 50% by the end of two years. Other news: I've officially asked for voluntary redundancy Spoiler: after 4 years of trying I didn't even get to 20%, so I was paid a salary after all.